Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/06 19:40:15 UTC

[VOTE] Move the project to Lazy Consensus

Based upon the previous discussion, let’s call a vote on changing our commit policy:

===

Apache Yetus will allow commits to the source utilizing a Lazy Consensus (https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus) model.  If, after 72 hours (3 days) the patch has had no objections from the community, it may be committed.

===

I’d like to get this into the quarterly report, so let’s end the vote on Sunday, Dec 9, noon Pacific Time.

[ ] +1 Start using lazy consensus with a 72 hour window
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not use lazy consensus because…

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Move the project to Lazy Consensus

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
+1

[RESULTS] Re: [VOTE] Move the project to Lazy Consensus

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> wrote:
>

> Based upon the previous discussion, let’s call a vote on changing our commit policy:
>

> ===
>
> Apache Yetus will allow commits to the source utilizing a Lazy Consensus (https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus) model.  If, after 72 hours (3 days) the patch has had no objections from the community, it may be committed.

	Counting my own vote, this passes with 5 +1s and no other votes cast.

	Thanks everyone!

Re: [VOTE] Move the project to Lazy Consensus

Posted by suraj acharya <su...@gmail.com>.
Agree +1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1