Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Mario Giammarco <mg...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 15:57:48 UTC

Vaadin viewer

Hi,
I have seen there is a Vaadin viewer for Isis but it is unmaintained.
Have you any plan to use Vaadin in addition to standard Wicket viewer?

Thanks,
Mario

Re: Vaadin viewer

Posted by Mario Giammarco <mg...@gmail.com>.
I am still learning isis, I admit that I have seen an existing repository
for Vaadin viewer and I looked into it to see if I can help and now it
seems to long/complex.
But in the future if I can get a customer that want me to build something
in Isis I will consider to help you, expecially now that you say me that
you are not against Vaadin.
Mario

Re: Vaadin viewer

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.