Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Bauman <ni...@cortexity.com> on 2000/10/31 05:47:58 UTC

[BUG TRACKING] Searches disabled

I've disabled searches on Jakarta BugRat. You will just have to browse
the bugs until I untangle to code that does the searches. Suffice it to
say I can't imagine a more resource-intensive series of queries than the
ones that are used for bug and report searching in BugRat. Volunteers to
help?

-Nick

RE: [BUG TRACKING] Searches disabled

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
Oops, apologies.  Meant that for Nick only =)

- r

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
What's needed?

- r