Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Man-Chi Leung <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/01 13:01:51 UTC

[m2] surefire-report + surefire = exception?

hi

when I run my surefire-report-plugin 2.0 & default surefire 1.5
(bundled with maven 2.0.1).  i encountered the following xml
validation error.
anyone  is having the same problem too?

[INFO] Generate "Maven Surefire Report" report.java.lang.Exception:
Failure to parse file at: ~/myproject/my-app/target/surefire-reports/
TEST-com.mycompany.app.AppTest.xml at
org.codehaus.mojo.surefire.ReportTestSuite.<init>

sorry for this posting again. bcos I still have not solved this
problem. just want to know anyone is experience the same problem too!

anyway, I did  filed an issue on jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-34

Regards,
manchi