Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Josh Joy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/09 23:28:42 UTC

sharding?

Hi,

Warning, am a beginner...

Is there any library or recommendations on how to work with Ibatis to shard
data? Essentially was thinking partitioning our data by means of our user
base

Thanks,
Josh

Re: sharding?

Posted by Josh Joy <jo...@gmail.com>.
K, I'll check that out. Also I found this one
http://code.google.com/p/spring-ibatis-cluster/
Will see how each one is...

Re: sharding?

Posted by sgsweb <sg...@websulting.com>.

Re: sharding?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hibernate has a sharding subproject that I believe Google donated to them
(if I have my history correct)....

Clinton