Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marcus Schopen <li...@localguru.de> on 2004/11/26 06:05:39 UTC

sa-stats.pl problem on woody - looking for log analyser?

Hi,

on debian/woody sa-stats.pl ends with following errors:

  Error in option spec: "top|T:25"
  Error in option spec: "SCALAR(0x84ff7f4)"

The getopt libs might be to old on woody. Are there any other programms to get
some nice statists of spam and ham? I'm using spamassassin 3.0.1 with a
sendmail/milter-spamc(0.25.321) combination (see www.milter.info).

Cheers,
Marcus

--
Yes!  Oh, yes!  Read it and weep!  In your face -- I got more chicken
bone!

Re: sa-stats.pl problem on woody - looking for log analyser?

Posted by Marcus Schopen <li...@localguru.de>.
On Friday 26 November 2004 06:05, Marcus Schopen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on debian/woody sa-stats.pl ends with following errors:
>
>   Error in option spec: "top|T:25"
>   Error in option spec: "SCALAR(0x84ff7f4)"
>
> The getopt libs might be to old on woody. Are there any other programms to
> get some nice statists of spam and ham? I'm using spamassassin 3.0.1 with a
> sendmail/milter-spamc(0.25.321) combination (see www.milter.info).

I changed line 67 to

          'top|T'        => \$opt{'topusers'},

This will fix above error on Debian/woody. Strange, but works ...

Cheers,
M.

--
   I have plenty of common sense, I just choose to ignore it.
              --- Calvin