Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Frank Greguska <fg...@apache.org> on 2018/06/19 00:47:20 UTC

Read the docs

I'm starting a read the docs guide for NEXUS

https://incubator-sdap-nexus.readthedocs.io/en/sdap-103/quickstart.html#quickstart

I know the project website was built with Jekyll but I think sphinx (which
is what read the docs uses by default) is just as good.

If there are no objections I'm going to continue with sphinx/read the docs.

Lewis - I had to setup RTD to build the docs off of my fork because I
couldn't figure out how to add a webhook to the nexus repo on github. Is
that something I need to contact infra about?

-Frank