Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2011/04/12 21:17:21 UTC

rave jira access

Can folks please let me know your jira ID so I can grant you the
necessary access to Jira?

If you don't have one, go get one :-)

http://issues.apache.org/jira/

Upayavira

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Mine is raminder

Raminder

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Mine is "smarru".

Thanks,
Suresh

RE: rave jira access

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
Mine is jcian

Thanks!

RE: rave jira access

Posted by "Carlucci, Tony" <ac...@mitre.org>.
carlucci

Thanks, Tony

---
Anthony Carlucci | SW App Dev Eng, Sr. | R501 / KW App Development & Maint
e: acarlucci@mitre.org | v: 781.271.2432 | f: 781.271.3299
The MITRE Corporation | 202 Burlington Rd | Bedford, MA 01730-1420

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by "Zhenhua (Gerald) Guo" <je...@gmail.com>.
@Ross: Thanks for the advice.
@Ate: Thanks for adding my account.

I would like to make my JIRA id match apache ID. My question is
whether it's possible to "link" two JIRA IDs so that they share the
same settings, watching list, etc.  Or "export" and "import" may be
enough so that I can easily migrate data/settings.  The reason I ask
the question is that I have used "jenvor" as JIRA ID for long time and
I want to avoid the situation that I need to switch back and forth
between my two JIRA IDs (if I register a new ID to match apache ID).

Thanks

Gerald

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for late reply.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Okke Harsta <oh...@zilverline.com>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
I've just added you, Sander and Maarten.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Maarten Kremers <ma...@surfnet.nl>.
Hi,

'mkremers', and also happy to wait until the next batch.

Regards,
 Maarten

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Sander van der Waal <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 04/13/2011 10:54 AM, Upayavira wrote:
> Everyone who has replied to this point should now have access. Thanks
> Ate for bugging me on this :-)
Your welcome ;)

FYI: anyone who hasn't replied yet now may bug those who, have as we now all
have the privilege (PMC role) to add others.
Note: do restrict this to rave committers/ppmc members only!

Ate

Re: rave jira access

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Re: rave jira access