Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marco Supino <ma...@sd.com> on 2004/10/21 13:46:30 UTC

Per-recipient on system-wide

Hi,

I currently run spamassassin through a sendmail milter, which will scan
each mail only once, no matter how many recipients there are,

I would like to change the behavior, to make spamd scan each mail once
for each recipient, is this possible when using system-wide config ? (no
local users on the relay), so each recipient can specify options for
himself (throught SQL).

Other MTA's can also be considered, if this functionality is availble,

Thanks.

Marco.