Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lilac <la...@singnet.com.sg> on 2003/07/31 17:51:30 UTC

[users@httpd] NTLM thru WebLogic plugin

Hi there,
I've encountered a problem with Apache that I hope someone
out there could help me with.

I'm using WebLogic 8.1 as the application server, with Apache 2.0 as
the Web Server. The plugin used to connect with Apache is provided by BEA.

I have written a servlet that simulates the NTLM challenge/response
authentication with IE browser.
By connecting directly to WebLogic, the NTLM authentication works fine.

But once I route the request thru Apache, the error :
"Malformed header: <LF> doesn't follow after <CR>" appears
The above error only appears after the NTLM Type 2 Message has been sent by
the servlet.
If I were to remove authentication, everythings works fine, but of course I
would have no access control.

Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this situation?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thks