Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 14:26:02 UTC

Fwd: Zookeeper on Docker

Hi. I'm working to containerize Zookeeper with Docker. I think I'm nearly
there. But still need to add myid files to each node in the ensemble. If
anyone is inclined, I'll appreciate any help or advice. My project is at
https://github.com/medined/docker-zookeeper. It starts a three-node
zookeeper ensemble and a web-based application to view the contents of the
ensemble.

Re: Zookeeper on Docker

Posted by Tim St Clair <ts...@redhat.com>.
bridge connections can see each other provided the firewall properties of the bridge are open per connection.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
To followup to my saga, the dockerized zookeeper is working with a three
node ensemble. I can see Leader Election in logs of one images. And also
Following messages in the other. The node do sleep for 30 seconds so the
bridge network can be established which might be incorrect but it's working
so good enough for now.

Re: Zookeeper on Docker

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Zookeeper on Docker