Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kallin Nagelberg <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 22:01:11 UTC

Project Version

I'm trying to write a plugin in which I need to access the version of the
plugin while it's running. I've tried using ${project.version} within my
plugin, but it always resolves to '2.0', as if it is obtaining the maven
version. Does anyone know a way to obtain the version of the plugin?

Re: Project Version

Posted by Kallin Nagelberg <ka...@gmail.com>.
That worked. Thanks!

Re: Project Version