Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2019/09/20 16:18:46 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Apache SIS PMC is pleased to call for a vote on the following Apache SIS 1.0 release candidate artifacts:

Change log/release notes:
http://sis.staging.apache.org/release-notes/1.0.html

All Release Artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/sis/1.0/RC1/

PGP release keys (signed using GnuPG):
http://www.apache.org/dist/sis/KEYS

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesis-1031/

Online Javadoc:
http://sis.staging.apache.org/apidocs/

Please verify the artifacts and vote. The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Le 20/09/2019 à 18:18, Martin Desruisseaux a écrit :
> Please verify the artifacts and vote. The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Correction: the vote will be open for one full week, until Friday
September 27.

    Martin

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Johann Sorel <jo...@geomatys.com>.
Ok for me. +1

Johann Sorel

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Alexis Manin <al...@geomatys.com>.
Hi,

--
Alexis Manin,
Développeur JAVA/JEE.

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.0 RC1

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Thanks all for the reply. I add my +1. Results:

+1: 5 (3 bindings)
  0: 0
-1: 0

Unless someone object very soon, I will release in the next few hours.

Martin