Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Francois LIOT <fl...@kyriba.com> on 2006/11/06 11:20:51 UTC

Cimero source code

Maybe I missed something, but I don't find anywhere the Cimero source
code. Does it exist as a separate cvs/subversion tree, or is it included
into servicemix repository ?

If I well remember, it have been released though Apache license,
therefore source code should be available.

Thanks by advance for your answer.

Francois LIOT

Re: Cimero source code

Posted by Jerome Camilleri <je...@bull.net>.
Francois LIOT wrote:
> Maybe I missed something, but I don't find anywhere the Cimero source
> code. Does it exist as a separate cvs/subversion tree, or is it included
> into servicemix repository ?
>
> If I well remember, it have been released though Apache license,
> therefore source code should be available.
>
> Thanks by advance for your answer.
>
> Francois LIOT

Waiting for Software Grant from Bull code donator.
You could find into CIMERO Eclipse plugin SM-556
<http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-556> issue cimero2.7.1.zip
which contain the code source for the two cimero's plugin.

Regards

Jérôme