Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tore Van Grembergen <to...@beerintime.com> on 2013/09/17 23:24:37 UTC

Using webservices in ofbiz in a multi-tenant setup

Hi,

I want to use ofbiz webservices in a multi-tenant setup.

I have found something in
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/How-to-set-delegator-based-on-tenantId-passed-via-web-service-td3673046.html

There is a suggestion to add the following

   String tenantId = request.getParameter("tenantId");
   delegator = DelegatorFactory.getDelegator("default#"+ tenantId);

The suggestion is however not clear where this should be added.

My knowledge on ofbiz and its internals is still very limited.
Is there somebody who can give me the class file and the place in that
file where the above lines would need  to be added ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Tore