Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com> on 2005/06/02 12:46:21 UTC

Valid wsdl not loading

Hi,

I am a new-comer to testing webservices with JMeter.  I have a WSDL that
is valid (see below) and recongised as such when I load it through your
WebService(SOAP)Request gui.  I have also verified it by loading it in a
browser as per the user manual:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-ws-test-plan.html

However, the "Web methods" drop down is not populated as expected.
There is no futher explanation available in the user manual

Thanks in advance,

http://10.12.10.126:8080/CreditCardService/creditCard?WSDL

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.
Apologies, please ignore this mail. My mistake.. The night build
referenced below works fine.
Cheers,
bronagh

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.
Hi,

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.
No worries, will install.  Cheers .. bronagh

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look at the test plan when I get home tonight. for the
mean time, I would suggest use the previous version and enter the
webservice binding URL manually instead of using JMeter to parse the
WSDL.

peter lin

Re: Valid wsdl not loading

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.