Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Rogers Reilly <ro...@s-rod.com> on 2006/05/10 00:37:42 UTC

defaultSortOrder on ?

I've got several situations where I need a table needs to be sortable by
a given column in descending order first--that is, the "natural" outcome
of a user clicking on a column heading would be to sort descending.
(Image a table of customers with columns for Revenue, Growth Rate, # of
Orders, etc.)  Currently, unless I'm missing something, <af:table> will
always sort ascending on a user's first click.  Would it make sense to
add an attribute to the column tag allowing a developer to override this
default?

Thanks,
Rogers

Re: defaultSortOrder on ?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Rogers,

Could you file a JIRA issue to add defaultSortOrder to af:table?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: defaultSortOrder on ?

Posted by Rogers Reilly <ro...@s-rod.com>.