Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/02 05:56:49 UTC

Question : the field "Mode" in user profile

Hi

I see a « Mode » in user profile, that can be either : user, contact, ldap, soap, external.

I thought it was a mean to avoid the giving to the user the rights to create a conference room or a meeting, if he was grante the right « external » or « contact », but in fact, it seems that those users cannot connect at all. I don’t see in that case what is the purpose of « external » and « contact » user profiles.

Can you please give me some more details about that ? Thank you very much

Jcob Ouanounou
(Paris)

Re: Question : the field "Mode" in user profile

Posted by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@gmail.com>.
GREAT !!!!
and simple ...

Thank’s a lot

Jacob

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Question : the field "Mode" in user profile

Posted by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jacob,