Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel Bruce <bp...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/26 15:20:54 UTC

Turning Sitemap Logging Back On

Hi,

I recently downloaded the latest development snapshot
of cocoon 2.1.
Previously, I could debug and trace the flow of my app
by viewing the sitemap, error and core log files. Now,
these files are empty (except for error - if there are
any).

Can someone tell me how I can turn this logging back
on, or point me to where I can view the doc on how
logging, debugging has changed?

Thanks.

Re: Turning Sitemap Logging Back On

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Samuel Bruce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently downloaded the latest development snapshot
> of cocoon 2.1.
> Previously, I could debug and trace the flow of my app
> by viewing the sitemap, error and core log files. Now,
> these files are empty (except for error - if there are
> any).
>
> Can someone tell me how I can turn this logging back
> on, or point me to where I can view the doc on how
> logging, debugging has changed?

You can either change these settings manually in WEB-INF/logkit.xconf
or by editing a local.build.properties - there are some log
level config settings there.  I'd suggest doing both - edit the
xconf file directly so your changes take effect right away and set the
build properties so they are not overwritten should you build again
(like after a cvs update)

Geoff