Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/28 01:35:14 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by JdFalk

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JdFalk:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

The comment on the change is:
added link for clarification

      * Shouldn't the rules be kept secret?: PublicRules
    * '''Using SpamAssassin...'''
      * How do I report spam? ReportingSpam
+     * How do I report spam that matched a particular accreditation rule? ReportingSpam
      * How to filter spam mail in Outlook Express: OeFilter
      * How can I mark as spam all messages that contain a Windows executable?: MarkingAllWindowsExecutables
      * I'm seeing error messages!  How do I fix them?: FixingErrors