Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2020/11/13 19:32:38 UTC

Update Service Status

I’ve seen commit messages for the update service for 4.1.8.

What is the status of the update? Are the changes in production?

If so then I’ll proceed with requesting Infra make changes to enable all old versions of OpenOffice connect with the service.

An additional question is if we should move the repos from svn to git?

Regards,
Dave

Re: Update Service Status

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dave,

I just committed the last Update Feed...

Please feel free to make the needed changes with Infra.

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Update Service Status

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.