Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Venkatagopalaraju <ve...@realsoftinc.com> on 2006/03/24 11:18:00 UTC

how to generate html test reports with maven-surefire-plugin

Dear Maven Users,

     I am using maven-surefire-plugin in my pom.xml. When I am trying to generate test reports in the form of html, it is generating in Plain Text and Xml format. Could you please let me know, what I need to do for generating html reports?

Thanks & Regards
      Gopal

Re: how to generate html test reports with maven-surefire-plugin

Posted by Kieran Brady <ki...@teamcgi.net>.
You don't have this in your pom, as suggested by Boris:

>     <plugin>
>       <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>       <artifactId>surefire-report-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>     </plugin>

surefire-report-maven-plugin != maven-surefire-plugin

Hope this helps,
Kieran

Posted by Pete <pe...@gmail.com>.
You don't have to do a full site goal you can just do

mvn sure-report:report

and you'll get the HTML report alone in the target/site directory.

additional commands, e-mail: users-help@maven.apache.org>>

Re: how to generate html test reports with maven-surefire-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boris Lenzinger <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
>      I am using maven-surefire-plugin in my pom.xml. When I am trying to generate test
> reports in the form of html, it is generating in Plain Text and Xml format. Could you please
> let me know, what I need to do for generating html reports?

In your pom, you should add the surfire plugin in the reporting section :