Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Karen Lease <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/26 13:15:11 UTC

CAMEL-16374: Allow multiple completions for route

Hi Camel team,
I'm working on CAMEL-16374. Following the feedback from Claus on my
first attempt: "The model already allows to add multiple OnCompletion,
so we could also look at using the model as it is,", I've reworked the
changes.

My question is:
Shall we allow any number of onCompletion definitions for a route, in
the same way that it's currently possible for global onCompletions?
This is shown in the test case org.apache.camel.processor.
OnCompletionMoreGlobalRouteCompletionTest and all of the relevant
onCompletion routes are invoked.

Since these are inherited by the route if there are no onCompletions
defined for it, it would seem to make sense to also allow any number on
the route as well.

If that sounds OK to the group, I'm wrap up my changes and create a pull
request.

Thanks,
Karen Lease