Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com> on 2004/03/20 05:12:26 UTC

next Geronimo hackathon

I'm curious to know when we should hold the next Geronimo hackathon? I
was at the SDWest Expo this week and I ran into Daniel Steinberg from
O'Reilly OnJava.com and java.net and he asked if we would be at JavaOne
and OSCon. Back in November we talked about the next big get together
being JavaOne, OSCon or both. I know that I'll be at JavaOne, but I
havnen't yet decided about OSCon.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","<0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo

Re: next Geronimo hackathon

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Brendan W.McAdams wrote:

> Speaking as someone who never gets a chance to go to cons due to the
> lack of them on the East Coast; I'd say we should do something out this
> way, NYC maybe ;)

...or even further on the East....in Poland (not necessarily on the
coast - note the lowercase) ;)

BTW, I'm in talk about visiting the UK in July. It will take nearly 2
weeks. That's pretty good chance to meet you in London.

Dain, do you happen to go to the UK at that time? Others?

Cheers,
Jacek

Re: next Geronimo hackathon

Posted by "Brendan W.McAdams" <bm...@sluggy.com>.