Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2016/02/22 18:23:46 UTC

Windows 10, XS tools fail

Hello,

XS tools installer consistently hangs on Windows 10 for me.
Is there some switch or something else that I should be doing to get it working?

The installer claims it needs to restart the VM a few times, which it does, but then it just stays with a "Waiting for drivers to initialize":
http://img.nux.ro/Pr9-Selection_124.png

Windows 8.1 works just fine.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Windows 10, XS tools fail

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks Cristian, I'll see what I can do.
I am already on Pro.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.