Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Cleber Jaraceski <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/13 13:47:35 UTC

Connect Fediz to my database of users

Hello.

I would like to connect Fediz IDP to my database of users. But I really don't know how to begin.

Can somebody help me, please.

John

AW: Connect Fediz to my database of users

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
You need to replace the import statement in application.xml from file.xml to ldap.xml. Otherwise the ldap.xml file will not be initialized.

Kind regards
Jan

Jan Bernhardt, M.Sc.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT
jbernhardt@talend.com | www.talend.com
Talend Germany GmbH | Servatiusstrasse 53 - 53175 Bonn - Germany

Visit my blog at https://janbernhardt.blogspot.de

Posted by John Jaraceski <jo...@gmail.com>.
Jan,

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.