Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "::ikmal at i-ownur dot info::" <ik...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/04 05:27:45 UTC

Re: Problems mirroring apache

Hi Eric/Joshua,

I have enter http://www.apache.org/mirrors/ and if you
don't mind I want to request for change URL.

<a
href="http://myapache.i-ownur.info">myapache.i-ownur.info</a>
Change to:
<a
href="http://myapache.i-ownur.info">mirrors.i-ownur.info</a>

Thanks & regards,
Ikmal.

=====
Thanks & Regards,
 Ikmal.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Re: {SPAM 02.2} Re: Problems mirroring apache

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Henk P. Penning wrote:
>   Actually the source is:
>
>     <a HREF="http://myapache.i-ownur.info/">myapache.i-ownur.info</a>
>     &nbsp;&nbsp;
>     <a HREF="http://myapache.i-ownur.info/">@</a>
>
>   The first HREF comes from the mirror list;
>   The second HREF is derived from the first,
>   by stripping everything after the first '/';
>   in this case, there is nothing to strip,
>   so the HREFs are identical.
>
>   I don't think that is going to change.

Right.  But if you haven't already done so, you can submit a logo and URL
that will be displayed on many of the mirror pages when your mirror is
selected.  See:
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

Joshua.

Re: Problems mirroring apache

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, ::ikmal at i-ownur dot info:: wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:27:45 -0800 (PST)
> From: "::ikmal at i-ownur dot info::" <ik...@yahoo.com>
> To: "mirrors@apache.org" <mi...@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Problems mirroring apache
>
> Hi Eric/Joshua,
>
> I have enter http://www.apache.org/mirrors/ and if you
> don't mind I want to request for change URL.
>
> <a
> href="http://myapache.i-ownur.info">myapache.i-ownur.info</a>
> Change to:
> <a
> href="http://myapache.i-ownur.info">mirrors.i-ownur.info</a>

  Actually the source is:

    <a HREF="http://myapache.i-ownur.info/">myapache.i-ownur.info</a>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;
    <a HREF="http://myapache.i-ownur.info/">@</a>

  The first HREF comes from the mirror list;
  The second HREF is derived from the first,
  by stripping everything after the first '/';
  in this case, there is nothing to strip,
  so the HREFs are identical.

  I don't think that is going to change.

> Ikmal.

  regards.

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University \__/  \
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands. \__/
Telephone: +31-30-2534106, fax: +31-30-2513791 /  \__/  \__/  \__/  \
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html           \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/