Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sachin <cs...@pisoftek.com> on 2003/06/24 09:00:43 UTC

Setting Classpath for web services via Ant (New Bie)

Hi,
i am trying to deploy web services via Ant.For web Services i am using
Apache Axis .
So when i am writing its java2wsdl task.it has one condition that class must
be in classpath.But if i want to make it via ant can it is possible? that i
can set classth via Ant
Well my classes are in ./web-inf/classes and build file is in base
directory.so can any one suggest me how can i overcome this requirement of
setting classpath

because i don't want to make my build depend on some manual task.Otherwise i
know how to deploy web services without ant.
So there is no need for using these task

can Any one Help me