Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/03 17:49:05 UTC

ApacheCon 2017 presentations

Hi:

I have been looking at the ApacheCon 2017 presentations on FlexJSd[1] to
see if we could re-purpose them into videos for a Royale YouTube channel.

The material is good, and the video and sound quality are okay as an
archival record of what happened at the conference, but the existing videos
do not work really well to explain much about FlexJS/Royale  to someone who
is new to the project. It is hard to see the screen, and the audio has a
lot of ums and ers and let-me-sees.

Does someone, maybe the presenters, have copies of the PowerPoints (and if
possible scripts) for the presentations? Did someone record what was
projected on the screen, rather than a video of screen + presenter?

Thanks.

1. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EsaSA9xpnnraJX7NzpX6eh_P95RO8Pj

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

RE: ApacheCon 2017 presentations

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Here’s a PDF version [1] of the slides I had. Thanks.

[1] https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/FlexJSIntroduction.pdf

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks @Justin. Just sent you an email.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/twjfurr56l6cm3i/MigratingFlexToFlexJS.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/twjfurr56l6cm3i/MigratingFlexToFlexJS.pdf?dl=0>

Let me know if you want the original file…

Harbs

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I can give you my slides.