Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by ma...@tiscali.co.uk on 2004/06/23 03:14:09 UTC

sincere request please reply.

 Dear friend,

In our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us on a very important
and confidential project, we came across your esteemed profile.

My name is Mabyo Kube, a principal executive officer in the audit department
of the amalgamated bank of South Africa( ABSA) here in South Africa. During
the yearly preliminary in-house auditing of accounts, I discovered an account
opened in 1993 and since 1994 has remained dormant which means that nobody
has been operating it up till date. The total amount in this account is
$18.6m less accrued interest.

Working together with the audit manager, we decided to investigate this
account for more information. We discovered that the owner of this account,a
foreigner has died inter-state leaving no heirs or next of kin who could
make a claim.

Presently, we are the only two people in our organization with access to
this information and we have decided to keep it that way and claim the money
for ourselves using a third party who will take the place of the deceased
next of kin. We will supply the necessary information on the deceased and
ensure that the claim application is giving immediate approval. Documents
like the death certificate will be arranged and forwarded to you for onward
submission to the bank.

The project is risk-free as we will use contacts that hold strategic positions
in the bank to effect a successful completion of the project and also ensure
that all traces of our mutual involvement are completely wiped off. These
presents no problem as all documented evidence will be directly under their
supervision.

We have earmarked a commission of 30% of the total amount for you. A further
5% will be set aside to cover expenses on both sides, which will include
expenses incurred in processing this claim. The remaining 65% you will help
us invest in profitable stocks and shares in your country. We would like
to get your decision to this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of
your decision, we will fax you explicit details of the already completed
groundwork on this project.

Endeavour to contact me immediately to confirm whether or not you are interested
in this deal.

Best Regards,
Mbayo Kube

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99