Posted to user@drill.apache.org by 83...@qq.com on 2016/01/30 16:54:08 UTC

Ask for help about Drill

Hello, thank you for your Drill team.
It is amazing!!!

now, I have one question as follows:
I want to study the source code of Drill,
So I  download it and import them into my eclipse
But ,I find that not all java classes are included in it.
Maybe some one are dynamic generated .
Why can not you supply one edition that all necessary java classes are included in ?

Thank you!

------------------

Re: Ask for help about Drill

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
We don't publish all of the generated sources, but they are easy to
generate.

Just run this from the project root, we've been having some pergem issues
with maven recently so you may need to bump up the permgen if it fails.
To be safe you can just run this before the install command:
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m"

mvn clean install -DskipTests

Re: Ask for help about Drill

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Sent from my iPhone