Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/04/09 10:20:19 UTC

Re: New Bouncy Castle released

On 9 April 2008 at 9:36, "Andrey Pavlenko" <an...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Last week released new version of bouncy castle - 1.39. It contains at least
> 1 fix of harmony-related bug HARMONY-4857. I propose to move to the new
> version. Any objections?

Andrey,

I checked in the new version of the modified bcprov (IDEA algorithm removed)
to the standard tree.  You can make the obvious changes (patch attached) to
classlib to use it.

I was planning to upgrade but I got a couple of test failures that I've not
had chance to look at yet.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: New Bouncy Castle released

Posted by Andrey Pavlenko <an...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks, Mark. I'll try to run the tests with the new version.