Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Vachon <js...@brizodata.com> on 2018/07/13 12:55:55 UTC

Question about how Nifi is handling ExecuteStreamCommand

Hi

Let says I have an external process that I am running using an ExecuteStreamCommand, will Nifi keep the process running until there is nothing left to process in the queue? Or will it instantiate a new process for every element within the queue (up to the setting for Concurrent Tasks).

Thanks
--
Jean-Sébastien Vachon

vachonjs@gmail.com<ma...@brizodata.com>
jsvachon@brizodata.com<ma...@brizodata.com>
www.brizodata.com<http://www.brizodata.com/>

Re: Question about how Nifi is handling ExecuteStreamCommand