Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kumar Ranjan <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 05:34:08 UTC

Centralized tool to install and manage C* from one machine

I am used to working with CCM for testing. For production, I depend on
installing cassandra manually. Is there a proven tool to install and manage
multinode cassandra cluster? If you have any experience, please let me know.

RE: Centralized tool to install and manage C* from one machine

Posted by Paco Trujillo <F....@genetwister.nl>.
Hi

To manage the cluster we are using the OpsCenter, it is a free web tool from Datastax that allow you basic execute basic operations in any node on the cluster. It also contain differents metrics which you can add to a kind of dashboard and monitoring the most important parameters in the cluster.

To install new nodes, we still do that manually.

Posted by Kumar Ranjan <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.