Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/12 10:07:06 UTC

Project references for Apache Fortress and Apache Kerby

Hi all,

I have committed an adjustment to [1] to have the Fortress and Kerby
projects of the Apache Directory project to have these visible in
http://projects.apache.org. The changes are in, see [2], lines 145 and 146.

However, these changes don't show up in [3]. Did something go wrong?

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/data/projects.xml
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/data/projects.xml?view=markup&pathrev=1719235
[3] https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?directory

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Project references for Apache Fortress and Apache Kerby

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hervé,

I will correct the situation.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, on next cron run (at 2AM UTC)

since we're on it, I just tested the parsing on my machine, to check: the new
content was parsed without any issue

now let's the the magic happen with cron :)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.