Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/09/30 04:57:28 UTC

[RESULTS] Release OpenEJB 3.0-beta-1

It's official!  The vote as passed with 10 +1s and no other votes:

+1s:
Alan D. Cabrera
Dain Sundstrom
David Blevins
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Karan Malhi
Kevan Miller
Manu George
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Pavel Volkovitskiy

I pushed the binaries out and updated the download page; both should
sync within an hour!

Who hooo!!!

-David

Re: [RESULTS] Release OpenEJB 3.0-beta-1

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
And Congrats to you Jacek for driving this release

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.