Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ayo Arum <ay...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/15 19:28:00 UTC

need help developing in storm

Hi, I've started developing in storm, specifically I am tring to modify the
ui. However, I cannot get the source code to compile. I tried run lein and
got the following error, posted at the end of this email. Could someone
assist me in compiling the source code?

Could not find artifact storm:storm-console-logging:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
Could not find artifact storm:storm-console-logging:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in
clojars (https://clojars.org/repo/)
Could not find artifact storm:storm-core:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
Could not find artifact storm:storm-core:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in clojars (
https://clojars.org/repo/)
Could not find artifact storm:storm-netty:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
Could not find artifact storm:storm-netty:jar:0.9.0-rc3 in clojars (
https://clojars.org/repo/)
This could be due to a typo in :dependencies or network issues.
If you are behind a proxy, try setting the 'http_proxy' environment
variable.

Re: need help developing in storm

Posted by Ayo Arum <ay...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. That command worked. I ran into issue 495 though. I'll figure it
out

Posted by Nathan Marz <na...@nathanmarz.com>.

--
Twitter: @nathanmarz