Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/06 09:22:33 UTC

maven central publish of samza 0.8

Thanks for updating samza 0.8 but jar files seem not published on maven
central yet.

When are you planning to upload jar files to maven central? Instead of
local building and local publish of samza source code, resolving
dependencies from maven central might be much better.

Also, because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-59, I cannot
continue developing with samza 0.7 due to it keeps killing samza container.
Is there any way to manually reset checkpoint to the latest one? I know
there's CheckpointTool but it's not documented.

Thank you
Best, Jae

Re: maven central publish of samza 0.8

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jae,

The checkpoint manager tool doc is here:

https://samza.incubator.apache.org/learn/documentation/0.8/container/checkpointing.html#manipulating-checkpoints-manually

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com