Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jason Foster <ja...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2002/05/27 04:01:43 UTC

Blocking an upload

I'm probably butchering the terminology, but here goes...

I'd like to use Slide to set up a repository where people can upload only
XML files that validate against a particular schema.  My quick read of the
architecture and docs hasn't shown me any straightforward way to set up (or
develop) this kind of criteria.

Any pointers as to how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
Any of you who Blog (especially if you use OS/X) might see where I'm going
with this ;)

Jason Foster