Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Neil Waldhauer <ne...@blondeguy.com> on 2021/02/03 15:18:55 UTC

requesting a bugzilla account

I am using OpenOffice on ArcaOS, and I have a problem with the chart
feature. I have explored the problem and found a work-around, but I'd
like to report my findings so that Yuri can have a look when he has
time. I'm hoping that a good bug report can help.

Thanks for your work on OpenOffice. I use and appreciate the program.

best regards,
Neil

--
Neil Waldhauer  neil@blondeguy.com  www.blondeguy.com
Expert consulting for OS/2 Warp, ArcaOS and eComStation

Re: requesting a bugzilla account

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03.02.21 um 21:41 schrieb Neil Waldhauer:

Hi Neil,

> Yes, please..

I've created a BZ account for you. I hope that BZ has sent you a mail
with the account information. The password is coming with a separate mail.

I hope this helps.

Marcus

Posted by Neil Waldhauer <ne...@blondeguy.com>.
Yes, please..