Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2022/06/24 03:29:04 UTC

remove jdk14 build from ci

I propose to remove the jdk14 build job. Reason: I think it's enough to
keep the lowest (8) and the highest (17, I just changed it to 18) build,
intermediate versions won't bring any surprises. Keeping jdk14 is a
waste of energy.

Same argument for tika-branch1x-jdk11 .

Tilman

Re: remove jdk14 build from ci

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 24.06.2022 um 11:23 schrieb Tim Allison:
> +1 on jdk14
>
> We still want to make sure that branch_1x still works with at least jdk8
> and jdk11?

Yes we want hat all work; my thought is to remove the intermediate
versions while keeping the extremes.

Tilman

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
+1 on jdk14