Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net> on 2009/11/20 19:51:10 UTC

Payment with financial Account

Hi all,

I tried to add financial accounts as a payment method to the shop. actually
everything seems to be prepared for this - just the checkoutpayment.ftl has
to be changed, so that the finaccounts are shown as an option.
As far as I can see theCheckoutPayment.groovy already inkludes the
finaccounts as payment-methods - as there are the following lines:

finAccounts = delegator.findByAnd("FinAccountAndRole", [partyId : partyId,
roleTypeId : "OWNER"]);
finAccounts = EntityUtil.filterByDate(finAccounts,
UtilDateTime.nowTimestamp(), "roleFromDate", "roleThruDate", true);
finAccounts = EntityUtil.filterByDate(finAccounts);
context.finAccounts = finAccounts;

My problem is, that the findByAnd-Method does return zero Objects - although
the customer I'm doing the test with has a valid finAccount.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
Alexander

Re: Payment with financial Account

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Alexander, Owner Party Id is primary/main owner of Financial Account.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net>.