Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com> on 2010/11/12 12:38:30 UTC

Documentation of URL patterns of opencmis AtomPub?

HI folks,

I don't know how many times I have copied  an AtomPub URL into a browser, grabbed the response, looked for some links in the response to copy/paste into the browser again until I found what I wanted.

So I think it would be useful to document our URL schema in the wiki, because it helps in understanding how opencmis works and debugging things. Tools like browsers or wget and curl are often useful. A potential risk might be that people start writing clients hard-coding the opencmis schema which is not what the spec expects ;)

I came up with this (see below). Would others consider this to be useful? Is it correct, complete?

Jens

URL ::= http://<HOST>:<PORT>/<SERVLET-PATH>/atom/<REPOSITORY-ID>/<RESOURCE>?<PARAM=VALUE>&<PARAM=VALUE>&....

RESOURCE ::= RESOURCE_CHILDREN |

                RESOURCE_CHILDREN |

                RESOURCE_DESCENDANTS |

                RESOURCE_FOLDERTREE |

                RESOURCE_TYPE |

                RESOURCE_TYPES |

                RESOURCE_TYPESDESC |

                RESOURCE_ENTRY |

                RESOURCE_PARENTS |

                RESOURCE_VERSIONS |

                RESOURCE_ALLOWABLEACIONS |

                RESOURCE_ACL |

                RESOURCE_POLICIES |

                RESOURCE_RELATIONSHIPS |

                RESOURCE_OBJECTBYID |

                RESOURCE_OBJECTBYPATH |

                RESOURCE_QUERY |

                RESOURCE_CHECKEDOUT |

                RESOURCE_UNFILED |

                RESOURCE_CHANGES |

                RESOURCE_CONTENT

PARAM ::= PARAM_ACL |

                PARAM_ALLOWABLE_ACTIONS |

                PARAM_ALL_VERSIONS |

                PARAM_CHANGE_LOG_TOKEN |

                PARAM_CHANGE_TOKEN |

                PARAM_CHECKIN_COMMENT |

                PARAM_CHECK_IN |

                PARAM_CHILD_TYPES |

                PARAM_CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE |

                PARAM_DEPTH |

                PARAM_FILTER |

                PARAM_FOLDER_ID |

                PARAM_ID |

                PARAM_MAJOR |

                PARAM_MAX_ITEMS |

                PARAM_ONLY_BASIC_PERMISSIONS |

                PARAM_ORDER_BY |

                PARAM_OVERWRITE_FLAG |

                PARAM_PATH |

                PARAM_PATH_SEGMENT |

                PARAM_POLICY_ID |

                PARAM_POLICY_IDS |

                PARAM_PROPERTIES |

                PARAM_PROPERTY_DEFINITIONS |

                PARAM_RELATIONSHIPS |

                PARAM_RELATIONSHIP_DIRECTION |

                PARAM_RELATIVE_PATH_SEGMENT |

                PARAM_REMOVE_FROM |

                PARAM_RENDITION_FILTER |

                PARAM_REPOSITORY_ID |

                PARAM_RETURN_VERSION |

                PARAM_ROPERTY_DEFINITIONS |

                PARAM_SKIP_COUNT |

                PARAM_SOURCE_FOLDER_ID |

                PARAM_STREAM_ID |

                PARAM_SUB_RELATIONSHIP_TYPES |

                PARAM_TYPE_ID |

                PARAM_UNFILE_OBJECTS |

                PARAM_VERSIONIG_STATE |

                PARAM_Q |

                PARAM_SEARCH_ALL_VERSIONS |

                PARAM_ACL_PROPAGATION |

RESOURCE_CHILDREN ::= "children";

RESOURCE_DESCENDANTS ::= "descendants";

RESOURCE_FOLDERTREE ::= "foldertree";

RESOURCE_TYPE ::= "type";

RESOURCE_TYPES ::= "types";

RESOURCE_TYPESDESC ::= "typedesc";

RESOURCE_ENTRY ::= "entry";

RESOURCE_PARENTS ::= "parents";

RESOURCE_VERSIONS ::= "versions";

RESOURCE_ALLOWABLEACIONS ::= "allowableactions";

RESOURCE_ACL ::= "acl";

RESOURCE_POLICIES ::= "policies";

RESOURCE_RELATIONSHIPS ::= "relationships";

RESOURCE_OBJECTBYID ::= "id";

RESOURCE_OBJECTBYPATH ::= "path";

RESOURCE_QUERY ::= "query";

RESOURCE_CHECKEDOUT ::= "checkedout";

RESOURCE_UNFILED ::= "unfiled";

RESOURCE_CHANGES ::= "changes";

RESOURCE_CONTENT ::= "content";

    // parameter

PARAM_ACL ::= "includeACL";

PARAM_ALLOWABLE_ACTIONS ::= "includeAllowableActions";

PARAM_ALL_VERSIONS ::= "allVersions";

PARAM_CHANGE_LOG_TOKEN ::= "changeLogToken";

PARAM_CHANGE_TOKEN ::= "changeToken";

PARAM_CHECKIN_COMMENT ::= "checkinComment";

PARAM_CHECK_IN ::= "checkin";

PARAM_CHILD_TYPES ::= "childTypes";

PARAM_CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE ::= "continueOnFailure";

PARAM_DEPTH ::= "depth";

PARAM_FILTER ::= "filter";

PARAM_FOLDER_ID ::= "folderId";

PARAM_ID ::= "id";

PARAM_MAJOR ::= "major";

PARAM_MAX_ITEMS ::= "maxItems";

PARAM_ONLY_BASIC_PERMISSIONS ::= "onlyBasicPermissions";

PARAM_ORDER_BY ::= "orderBy";

PARAM_OVERWRITE_FLAG ::= "overwriteFlag";

PARAM_PATH ::= "path";

PARAM_PATH_SEGMENT ::= "includePathSegment";

PARAM_POLICY_ID ::= "policyId";

PARAM_POLICY_IDS ::= "includePolicyIds";

PARAM_PROPERTIES ::= "includeProperties";

PARAM_PROPERTY_DEFINITIONS ::= "includePropertyDefinitions";

PARAM_RELATIONSHIPS ::= "includeRelationships";

PARAM_RELATIONSHIP_DIRECTION ::= "relationshipDirection";

PARAM_RELATIVE_PATH_SEGMENT ::= "includeRelativePathSegment";

PARAM_REMOVE_FROM ::= "removeFrom";

PARAM_RENDITION_FILTER ::= "renditionFilter";

PARAM_REPOSITORY_ID ::= "repositoryId";

PARAM_RETURN_VERSION ::= "returnVersion";

PARAM_ROPERTY_DEFINITIONS ::= "includePropertyDefinitions";

PARAM_SKIP_COUNT ::= "skipCount";

PARAM_SOURCE_FOLDER_ID ::= "sourceFolderId";

PARAM_STREAM_ID ::= "streamId";

PARAM_SUB_RELATIONSHIP_TYPES ::= "includeSubRelationshipTypes";

PARAM_TYPE_ID ::= "typeId";

PARAM_UNFILE_OBJECTS ::= "unfileObjects";

PARAM_VERSIONIG_STATE ::= "versioningState";

PARAM_Q ::= "q";

PARAM_SEARCH_ALL_VERSIONS ::= "searchAllVersions";

PARAM_ACL_PROPAGATION ::= "ACLPropagation";

HOST ::= <String>

PORT ::= <Integer>

SERVLET-PATH ::= <String>

REPOSITORY-ID ::= <String>

VALUE ::= <String>

Examples:

getChildren feed of folder with id=2FF200 in repository A1:

http://localhost:8080/opencmis/atom/A1/children?id=2FF2000

RE: Documentation of URL patterns of opencmis AtomPub?

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
Thanks! Good point I will add this.

Jens

I haven't checked it in detail, but it looks about right with one small
exception:
The "atom" part in the URL is not static. It can be changed in the web.xml.

Cheers,

Florian

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Jens,