Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 18:24:26 UTC

OnYarn tests for C#

Hello,

When I run the C# tests for these of course fail locally. So how do I test
these?

Do I have to spin up a Hadoop cluster and install VS2015? Or is there
another way?

Thanks,

Scott

RE: OnYarn tests for C#

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
This will effectively revert REEF-1690, which will need reverting again 😊 .NET tests are supposed to be run either with filter by Environment trait or via command line tool which has this filtering built-in - instructions are in https://github.com/apache/reef/blob/master/lang/cs/BUILD.md.

But I guess nobody is working on REEF-1541 so no work will be affected by skipping those tests. It's fine either way with me.

-Mariia

Posted by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mariia --

RE: OnYarn tests for C#