Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 高扬02 <ga...@bianfeng.com> on 2019/04/26 07:50:11 UTC

转发: How to use EXTENDED_COLUMN?

Hello,
By the way, in the situation "select host_column , extended_column where host_column..", which is more efficient, extended_column or joint_dimensions?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Posted by 高扬02 <ga...@bianfeng.com>.
Hi Shaofeng,

Sorry for not replying to this email in time. I searched for " kylin extended column". Some articles introduced the extended column but did not use it , But then I've tried out the usage for the query of the extended column myself. I have also searched the several articles you mentioned, which can serve as a reference for my case. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
GaoYang

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Gaoyang,