Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Morales <da...@mundivia.net> on 2007/01/26 15:24:13 UTC

Distribute fonts in jar

Hi all...

I need to distribute all xsl-stuff in a jar file, including fonts
(userconfig.xml, fonts.xml, and ttf files)... but can fop read fonts
from a URL?? I mean, fop will try to read font from something like
"file:c:/folder/lib.jar!fonts/font.xml"

This is the problem if i try to do something like that....

[ERROR] Failed to read font metrics file
file:/C:/lib/lib1.jar!/fuentes/ComicSansMSBold.xml:
C:\lib\lib1.jar!\fuentes\ComicSansMSBold.xml (The system cannot find the
path specified)

Re: Distribute fonts in jar

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
This should work..

Try using the URL jar protocol :-

jar:file:///c:/folder/lib.jar!fonts/font.xml

Adrian.