Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by JakubOboza <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/02/21 11:40:56 UTC

couchdb pull request: Update DEVELOPERS

GitHub user JakubOboza opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/42

    Update DEVELOPERS

    Added --prefix configure option information.

    $ git pull https://github.com/JakubOboza/couchdb patch-1

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/42.patch

----
commit bad6eed4b1797663277200a88c547b9b90a37486
Author: Jakub <ja...@gmail.com>
Date:   2013-02-21T10:40:49Z

    Update DEVELOPERS

Re: couchdb pull request: Update DEVELOPERS

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Is it a good idea to request that people update dev@ when a PR is merged
in? I have to check them each time otherwise.

--
NS