Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2009/09/15 03:14:07 UTC

[VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Hi,

This library has been pretty stable for awhile now, and I think it's
time to release it before we start adding any more new features. I've
been using the verifier more and more for integration testing outside of
the Maven core (for plugins, shared components, etc.) and it has a very
reliable, stable feature-set that works well on continuous-integration
platforms as well as local builds.

The staging repository is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-016/

Please vote: +1/+0/-1. I'll leave the vote open for 72h.

Here's my +1.

-john

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
John Casey wrote:

> The staging repository is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-016/

+1

Benjamin

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
This vote has passed (long since) with the following:

+1 (binding): John, Benjamin, Olivier, Herve, Arnaud

I'll promote the artifacts and finish up the other administrative tasks
associated with this release.

-john

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1
Cheers,

Arnaud

# Arnaud Héritier
# Software Factory Manager
# eXo Platform
# http://www.exoplatform.com
# http://blog.aheritier.net

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Maven Verifier 1.2

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

2009/9/15 John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>:
> Hi,
>
> This library has been pretty stable for awhile now, and I think it's time to
> release it before we start adding any more new features. I've been using the
> verifier more and more for integration testing outside of the Maven core
> (for plugins, shared components, etc.) and it has a very reliable, stable
> feature-set that works well on continuous-integration platforms as well as
> local builds.
>
> The staging repository is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-016/
>
> Please vote: +1/+0/-1. I'll leave the vote open for 72h.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> -john

Olivier