Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Yip <ty...@yahoo.com> on 2000/02/22 09:31:54 UTC

Where is Cocoon 2?

O, the CVS snapshot is only version 1.7+, where can I find
Cocoon 2? I'm not using it for product......
Is the access restricted?

Re: Where is Cocoon 2?

Posted by Thomas Yip <ty...@yahoo.com>.
> > O, the CVS snapshot is only version 1.7+, where can I find
> > Cocoon 2? I'm not using it for product......
> > Is the access restricted?
>
> of course, not.
>
> cvs checkout -r xml-cocoon2 xml-cocoon

Hum, I'm new to CVS...
I followed your instruction and got around 400k of
code. The code basically contains only packages of
interfaces.
Did I got the right things?

Re: Where is Cocoon 2?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Thomas Yip wrote:

> O, the CVS snapshot is only version 1.7+, where can I find
> Cocoon 2? I'm not using it for product......
> Is the access restricted?

of course, not.

cvs checkout -r xml-cocoon2 xml-cocoon

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.