Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by brian <br...@westpole.com> on 2003/09/16 22:53:39 UTC

problem accessing values from Velocity context

when I try to print the values using:

#foreach($workque in $workques)

#end

I get:

$workque.wrkq_id     $workque.wrkq_wkgp_id        $workque.wrkq_wrkr_id

the values I am trying to access are referring back to the actual
database column names (workque.<COLUMN NAME>).  Should I have a
corresponding Workque.java file with methods for getting this info or
can I access the data in this current form?

Brian Allen

Brian Allen

Software Engineer

Westpole,Inc.

(734)995-6390x19

brian@westpole.com

RE: problem accessing values from Velocity context

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Look at what your Workque.java class looks like..  If you can display in
java, then you can display in the .vm template..  If you are display
$workque.wrkq_id, then you must have a class with a method: getWorkq_id()

Eric

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.